PRAYING FOR MY BELOVED CRC MEMBERS & CALVIN COLLEGE et al to NOT ACQUIESCE TO FAR-LEFT LIBERALISM TO TRY TO BE ‘COOL’:

JESUS SAID: “I pray not that thou should take them out of the world, but that thou should keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

And for their sakes ..."

Twitter Search / crcbanner

The Banner

Twitter Search / CRCNA

Christianity Today Magazine

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

search:,trinity christian college,crcna,grand rapids,crc,christian reformed church;*read more at



2/28/14 STEVEN TIMMERMANS NOMINATED AS NEW CRC CEO,(I grew up in the Christian Reformed Church...my dad & grand-dad are/were crc pastors so I follow crc news to this day,as I am also an active evangelist & seminary-educated but not crc ordained. I have done some formal ministry/mission work for the crc but not yet inclined to become a formally ordained crc pastor. In fact, I grew up within walking distance from the crc headquarters at 28th & kalamazoo. I learned how to golf at the golf course across from the denominational headquarters (Indian Trails) as well as at the CRC "rec center". I care deeply for "my crc", not just the dutch ethnic aspects but its mission in the world for Christ: for,with,& to people of all colors,ethnicities, et al. I pray that Mr Timmermans will have the wisdom to lead the crc in the right direction. It will be interesting to watch what he does...apparently he is well-educated with much experience albeit is not an ordained pastor. Is this the new direction for the crc?  A move away from ordained pastors as executive officers? Is this a good thing? Or otherwise? Time will tell. Hear our pray Lord for our new CEO! search:, trinity christian college,crcna,grand rapids,crc,christian reformed church;*read more at
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2014/02/former_calvin_college_professo.html
"...the president of
Trinity Christian College has been
nominated to head the Christian Reformed
Church in North America.
The board of the Grand Rapids-based
Protestant denomination is recommending
that Steven R. Timmermans be appointed
executive director, the church's Web site
states ..."
http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2014/02/former_calvin_college_professo.html
"This is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: Reform your ways and your actions, and I will let you live in this place."Jeremiah 7:3,posted by vk
*DefendRealMarriage("TraditionalMarriage")
(DRuMTiMe)
*ProtectUnbornLife (Adoption!) (pula)
*Read the Bible Daily & Connect w/ Believers
(RoBDaCoB)
*Pray 4Chapels in the Public Schools (p4cps)
*Stop Violence v Women! (svw)
--Say NO 2 ALL Abusive Relationships (snaarl)
*Be a Suicide Stopper! (bass)Give Hope!
*Fight4Kindness, (f4k)
--Commit Kindness Actions (CoKA)
*LoveOneAnother (aLOhA)
*Please Support Christian Missionaries!
*I baptize you in the name of the Father-Son-&-Holy Spirit ! (Re Matt 28:18-20) (I'veBeeNFiSHing)(1 Corinthians 12:13-14,27)
*Father-Son-&-Holy-Spirit,Thy Will be Done (FiSHeS,TWilaBD)