PRAYING FOR MY BELOVED CRC MEMBERS & CALVIN COLLEGE et al to NOT ACQUIESCE TO FAR-LEFT LIBERALISM TO TRY TO BE ‘COOL’:

JESUS SAID: “I pray not that thou should take them out of the world, but that thou should keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

And for their sakes ..."

Twitter Search / crcbanner

The Banner

Twitter Search / CRCNA

Christianity Today Magazine

Thursday, May 22, 2014

(I don't completely agree) A SHARP REBUKE OF CALVIN:"How John Calvin Made me a Catholic" | Called to Communion

I myself grew up calvinist,raised in the crc,and I have found some aspects of the roman catholic church edifying,but I won't go so far as to throw "the baby out with the bathwater". Calvin & Luther et al are/were precious to church history & challenging some of the problems & even corruption in the roman catholic church...the writer makes some good points but fails to see the even larger point of unity between & among protestants,catholics,orthodox & all sub-branches of Christ-believing fellowship. That's why I started the "PRO-CATH-ORDOX" faith!
http://www.calledtocommunion.com/2010/06/how-john-calvin-made-me-a-catholic/