PRAYING FOR MY BELOVED CRC MEMBERS & CALVIN COLLEGE et al to NOT ACQUIESCE TO FAR-LEFT LIBERALISM TO TRY TO BE ‘COOL’:

JESUS SAID: “I pray not that thou should take them out of the world, but that thou should keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

And for their sakes ..."

Twitter Search / crcbanner

The Banner

Twitter Search / CRCNA

Christianity Today Magazine

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

WOW! CRC ACTUALLY MENTIONS ROBIN WILLIAMS:"Talking about Robin Williams and Suicide" | The Network

I don't usually see articles by CRC mentioning anything specific about hollywood apart from movie reviews now & then.Normally,if u say "hollywood" to the CRC,they say "Holly who?" As if they've never heard of it. Its nice to see the denomination I grew up in mention Robin Williams,even if it is critical.