PRAYING FOR MY BELOVED CRC MEMBERS & CALVIN COLLEGE et al to NOT ACQUIESCE TO FAR-LEFT LIBERALISM TO TRY TO BE ‘COOL’:

JESUS SAID: “I pray not that thou should take them out of the world, but that thou should keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

And for their sakes ..."

Twitter Search / crcbanner

The Banner

Twitter Search / CRCNA

Christianity Today Magazine

Sunday, January 24, 2016

CRC IS PRO-LIFE BUT Y DID I HAVE TO SEARCH GOOGLE 2B SURE

I grew up in the CRC & my dad & late grand-dad are CRC pastors. I also attended Calvin College (the CRC's denominational college) in the 80's & early 90's. And yet I didn't know until recently if my denomination is/was pro-life. I myself didn't take a strong,knowledgeable stand for life until I became more involved in attending the catholic church which is outspokenly pro-life. I'm glad my CRC is pro-life but am SAD that it takes a google search to confirm it. This is something CRC members should KNOW as quickly & clearly as we know the acronym TULIP. If CRC is pro-life we need to be more outspoken & active in protesting abortion. I'm glad to see a pro-life student club began at calvin in 2014. It should have been done much earlier in time. Had I been AWARE at the time I was a student as I am now I would have led the way.And how come NONE of my calvin professors ever mentioned unborn life? They are supposed to be CRC members & uphold the church position & doctrines.

https://m.facebook.com/crcjustice/posts/10153549700708670