PRAYING FOR MY BELOVED CRC MEMBERS & CALVIN COLLEGE et al to NOT ACQUIESCE TO FAR-LEFT LIBERALISM TO TRY TO BE ‘COOL’:

JESUS SAID: “I pray not that thou should take them out of the world, but that thou should keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

And for their sakes ..."

Twitter Search / crcbanner

The Banner

Twitter Search / CRCNA

Christianity Today Magazine

Thursday, January 14, 2016

CRWM SCHOOL: "Celebrating the Golden Anniversary of School in Nigeria"

THEY MENTION GORD BUYS . He's the guy who used to stand in the hall at calvin college promoting short-term missions . He also drove us from Michigan to Georgia for our orientation before the Philippines mission in 1992. He is very proud of having also been a missionary pilot for a while. He challenged me to a game of tennis while we were in georgia. Why do all these old guys like to challenge me in one sport or another? I'm not a competitive person.

"CRWM founded the school in 1965 and helped to operate
it until 1977 when the Nigerian government took over,
renaming it the Mbiya Secondary School..."

https://www.crcna.org/news-and-views/celebrating-golden-anniversary-school-nigeria