PRAYING FOR MY BELOVED CRC MEMBERS & CALVIN COLLEGE et al to NOT ACQUIESCE TO FAR-LEFT LIBERALISM TO TRY TO BE ‘COOL’:

JESUS SAID: “I pray not that thou should take them out of the world, but that thou should keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.

And for their sakes ..."

Twitter Search / crcbanner

The Banner

Twitter Search / CRCNA

Christianity Today Magazine

Friday, September 25, 2020

"Ret. General Mike Flynn: It Is Time To Buckle Down And Stand Up To Fight For Our Way of Life | ...In my book,..

"Ret. General Mike Flynn: It Is Time To Buckle Down And Stand Up To Fight For Our Way of Life | ...In my book, the Field of Fight, I stated, on page 111, 'We should not fear the Judeo-Christian principles that our nation was founded upon. We should not be in fear of that. We should cherish that, we should believe in that, we should be incredibly proud of that.."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/09/16/general_mike_flynn_it_is_time_to_buckle_down_and_stand_up_to_fight_for_our_way_of_life.html